On March 12, the Census Bureau will mail the first invitations to participate in the 2020 Census. That date is fast approaching,
On March 12, the Census Bureau will mail the first invitations to participate in the 2020 Census. That date is fast approaching, yet many of us don’t know enough about why we take the Census and why it’s essential for us to respond. A presentation by the Springdale Complete Count Committee will help you understand how your participation shapes your community.
Some questions we’ll address:
• How are Census data used?
• Is there a citizenship question on the Census?
• Are our responses confidential? How do we know our information is safe?
• Who is most likely not to be counted, and who is most likely to respond to the questionnaire?
• Is the Census questionnaire available in languages other than English? What are they?
Come find out what Springdale’s Complete Count Committee members have learned in their work over the past year. In addition to accurate and timely information, there will be cookies and fabulous door prizes.
(Saturday) 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm CST
Shiloh Museum of Ozark History
118 West Johnson Avenue
Springdale Complete Count Committee